Frictionless, cross-chain tokens.
Berse is the open platform for bridging tokens between blockchains.
MVP coming soon.
Validators operate a set of bridges that escrow deposits and mint bridged tokens.
- escrow your tokens in the altchain's bridge
- unlock bridge tokens on the mainchain's bridge
- use them as you would any other
Fees are paid in the native chain token. No multichain routing, no extra steps.
Berse runs on a separate delegated proof-of-stake blockchain:
- Independent. Events of the bridged chains (like forks/splits) don't pose a systematic risk to the security of this chain.
- Governed. Validators vote on the fees and security parameters of bridges, using Aragon Agent's.
- Built-in Uniswap exchange for liquidity
- lock EOS in Uniswap
- deploy your own dappchain and bridge assets
- build your first cross-chain DAO
- hedge tokens on other chains
Designed for tomorrow.
There will be hundreds of chains for different groups and use cases. Berse defines a protocol that is ready for all of them:
- Internet of Blockchains. Ethereum's Sharding, Cosmos IBC, Polkadot's Peg Zones - these will all need to be connected, in different ways.
- Innovation. AZTEC is defining the anonymous asset space, Plasma pushes forward with scaling.